A student's look into the world of cinema and all its elements.



Sunday, October 3, 2010

Vampires Suck Review

Vampires Suck

F

A review by Frederick Cholowski


 

    What was that?!!! Wow this sucked (cue the title). Vampires suck is suppose to capitalize on those poor boyfriends who where dragged to a Twilight film but has poor writing and direction that makes this film unfunny boring and one of (if not) the worst film I have ever scene.


 

    Plot hum? If you take the first two Twilight books and attempt to spoof them with no writing and really bad timing you have this movie. There is nothing good about this I chuckled lightly once in this film once. The joke was not funny either just the appearance of the actor. I could not even laugh at how bad this film was. Ya it was that bad.


 

    I'm going to stop there and say do not go see this film!!!! It was so bad I came out of it angry. Unfunny and overall terrible movie it is the worst of the summer and will probably end up being my least favourite of the year by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment