A student's look into the world of cinema and all its elements.



Friday, August 30, 2013

Time of Transition



Staring into the face of transition!
Photo Credit: AMC TV 
Hi everyone
First off I say thank you over the last many years for the very small audience that has followed this wonderful blog. No I’m not stopping the blog (in fact not even close to that) but instead I’m in a time of transition as I move on to the next portion of my life (ie University). Thus changes are abound some bigger, some smaller. First things first I’m going to be taking most of the month of September off of film reviews (as you’ve seen this summer I haven’t been doing a lot of film reviews but this will probably be a total shutdown) the last film review I will post will be one that should have gone up a few days ago but got pushed Closed Circuit (hint I didn’t like it so much). I will still be reviewing Breaking Bad every week, I will try to get to Newsroom each week, I’ll try to do a top 50 movie once or two times a week and I will check into a few cable premieres along the way (Boardwalk Empire and Homeland in particular) but for the most part I’m going to take this month to transition into University life. Don’t worry I don’t see a lot of films on the September schedule that are all that important and I’ll be back into full swing (if not even more so than before) with about a film review or two a week come October and into Oscar season. Also I’ve teased it before but there may be a new version of the blog coming when I’m back in the full swing of things. Again thank you everyone!
-Frederick Cholowski

No comments:

Post a Comment