A student's look into the world of cinema and all its elements.



Sunday, March 17, 2013

What’s Coming up on Fred’s Review Blog




Well it’s been a while hasn’t it…. The times have been and are going to continue to be really busy for the next few months and it will be hard to update often (especially with reviews of recent movies) but here are some things that are coming up on the blog:


  • A weekly Column! Something I’ve wanted to do for a long time and have finally began conceptualizing and writing. I’m debating if it will be a Friday or Saturday thing but I will figure it out and debut it someday in the upcoming week.

  • A 2012 final movie review wrap up that takes mini reviews of films that I didn’t have time to get up on the blog initially. This includes the Hobbit, Holy Motors, Les Miserables and Life of Pi.

  • A TV roundup of all the shows I’m watching (once I’ve caught up on a few)

  • Weekly reviews on Game of Thrones and Mad Men once they begin to air (hopefully consistent)

  • The Biggest thing of all is that I’m going to be debuting my top 50 films of all time! Starting this week I’m going to be counting them down with little mini blurbs on each one of the films. Explanation and amazingness coming soon!

  • Oh and new movie reviews as I get to seeing some
So there you have it! That's what's coming soon! See you at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment